双色球开奖规则和奖金:Accreditations and rankings
- Nottingham University Business School is one of an elite group of EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accredited business schools. Uniquely, EQUIS accreditation applies to all our campuses in the UK, China, and Malaysia.
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited our MBA programmes since 1993, which ensures that all Nottingham MBA programmes meet rigorous quality standards.
- Nottingham University Business School is the UK leader in ethical and sustainable business education. We rank 1st in the UK and 45th globally in the Aspen Institute's 2015-16 Top 100 ranking of business schools and MBA programmes that integrate ethical, social and environmental issues into teaching and research.
- Our MSc Finance and Investment is ranked among the top programmes in the 2016 FT Masters in Finance (pre-experience) ranking.
- The Economist 2012 MBA Top 100 ranks us 86th in the world.
- Nottingham University Business School ranks among Europe's top business schools in the 2012 Financial Times European ranking.
- With a world-leading reputation for research, the UK’s Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) ranks us among the UK’s top ten by research power. 70% of our research was rated as either 'internationally excellent' or 'world-leading’.
- In 2010, Nottingham was named among the UK's top ten universities for the impact of its publications in economics and business by the Times Higher Education. The ranking represents journal articles and their citation impact and seeks to reveal heavy hitters based on per-paper influence, not only output.
- The 2016 Complete University Guide and Times Good University Guide consistently rank us in the top 20 UK business schools. The University of Nottingham ranks in the top 1% of universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings.
- The University of Nottingham ranks joint 2nd in England for PhD completion rates. The Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) shows that 88% of all full-time Home and EU doctoral students at Nottingham qualified within seven years, ahead of the HEFCE benchmark of 82%.